The Final Say
- O'Banion: Workforce sustainability in the process industry: Is there an experience gap?
- Almgren: Investing in future engineers
- Nasby: Trouble justifying automation investments? Talk to operations
- Hurtte: Selecting an automation distributor?
- Rogers: Back to the future: Trends in industrial control systems
- Hollifield: Some “different” career advice
- Galeski: ISA Excellence in Leadership Award acceptance speech
- Speake: Securing industrial control systems
- Hale: Professional responsibility to share know-how
- Carty: Thinking about a job change?
- Harris: EN ISO 13849-1 emerging as key global machine safety design standard
- Gruhn: We're being acronymed and jargoned to death
- Maurice Wilkins: Improving operations in continuous processes through procedural automation
- Dick Caro: Why is good control important
- Bruce Slade: Dad didn't network
- Greg Dixson: Reducing costs with an integrated automation system
- Dan Schaffer: Network security in the Automation world
- Dean Ford: Leaders are obligated to the future
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.