Welcome to the Process Automation and Control Community
Bringing you technical information and resources related to Process Automation and Control
Related InTech Articles
- Process Automation: Modernization projects reduce field service cost
Modernization projects increase process availability and uptime while lowering ongoing maintenance costs applying FOUNDATION fieldbus embedded control
- Cover Story: Integrated HMI and PLC
The heart of a "lean automation" solution
- Process Automation: Empowering the enterprise level with historians
Improving performance with information
Community Product Search
- ISA Announces Operational Excellence Tracks at ISA Automation Week 2012
- ISA Transactions Earns Highest Impact Factor Rating to Date
- Valero Energy Corporationís Travis Capps to Give Keynote Address at ISA Automation Week 2012
- User members needed: ISA75.10, Flexible Clamp or Pinch Valves
ISA75.10, Flexible Clamp or Pinch Valves, met last month during ISA Automation Week in Mobile. The subcommittee has dedicated members working on two standards: the revision of ANSI/ISA-75.10.02-2008, Installed Face-to-Face Dimensions for Dual Pinch Flanged Clamp or Pinch Valves (Classes 125 and 150), and the new standard ISA-75.10.03, Installed Face-to-Face Dimensions for Shell and Tube Flanged Pinch Valves. Chairman Gerald Liu and the subcommittee members agree that an active recruitment of members in the User category is needed to provide feedback and to encourage consensus. User members are those involved in using clamp or pinch valves but who are not involved with the production or distribution of this product. If you are interested in participating in this standards work on either a voting or information basis, please contact Eliana Brazda, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISA Technician Training Bootcamp
An intensive week of HANDS-ON training, with MINIMUM lecture and MAXIMUM labs. This special course offering will cover the fundamentals of instrumentation all the way to the ultimate in smart technology !
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.