New Ethernet Switch Portfolio
Oct 16, 2013
New Ethernet Switch PortfolioRobust, Fast Ethernet Switches for Use in Industrial Applications
Eatonís* new ELPRO Ethernet Switch product portfolio features both managed and unmanaged configurations, providing an integrated and complete industrial network infrastructure solution.
The reliable and secure Ethernet Switches integrate with ELPRO wireless networks to connect remote sensors, actuators and instrumentation to mission critical monitoring and control system PLCs, DCS and SCADA systems, creating a seamless industrial network. The enhanced offering can be remotely managed using the new ELPRO Network Management System to provide robust and reliable end-to-end connectivity and management of an industrial network. †
3 Robust Products:
5-Port Basic Ethernet Switch; 8-Port Managed Ethernet Switch; 3-Port Gigabit Fiber + 7-Port Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch
- A variety of managed and unmanaged configurations
- Supports rugged, industrial temperature, vibration, and surge ratings
- Industrial and critical safety ratings support deployment anywhere
- Seamless, end-to-end connectivity from field device or sensor to control system
- Millisecond-level recovery of link failures ensures network resilience
- Safe, secure operation with access control and intrusion management tools
- Seamless, easy deployment
- Increase productivity at production startup, meet compliance deadliness and resolve ongoing maintenance problems. We help you gain insight into local and remote sites, conserving your resources and budget.
- Improve safety by reducing or eliminating the need to expose workers to existing or potential hazards. Our solutions serve critical applications ranging from mine slope wall detection to safety shower.≠≠≠
- Reduce total costs with simple to complex wireless architectures, and over small or large sites. We provide wire-free economics while delivering wire-like reliability.
Oil/Gas, Mining, Water/Wastewater, Solar, Wind, Video Surveillance/Security
* Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012.
ISA Partner Spotlight
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.