OPC software Version 7.1
Version 7.1 for the companyís line of OPC software products is now available. The most significant addition in version 7.1 is the real-time, compiled Math & Logic feature. The implementation of Math & Logic allows users to write programs in the C-logic programming language. These programs can include complex mathematical and logical functions that operate on one or more data items. The results appear as data items that are available to the OPC clients.
Cyberlogic claims the companyís Math & Logic implementation includes many advanced features, some of which are unique to Cyberlogic. Here are just a few of them:
- Familiar programming syntax, similar to the C programming language.
- Programs are compiled so they can execute in microseconds, far faster than is possible with interpreted code.
- Extensive set of preprogrammed functions.
- Each program can produce multiple outputs.
- A program can dynamically create address space data items, which can be used as inputs, outputs or both.
- Program execution can be triggered on input data change, by a trigger item, at a fixed interval, or as scheduled by the program itself.
- Broad selection of data types from 1 to 64 bits, including Boolean, signed and unsigned integer, floating point, and string, as well as OPC UA data types.
- Support for arrays.
Math & Logic is a feature of Cyberlogicís DHX OPC Premier Suite, MBX OPC Premier Suite, and OPC Crosslink Premier Suite.