Offshore World Summit 2012
October 17, 2012 - October 18, 2012
Houston, TX United States
Description:The Offshore World Summit 2012 attracts senior executives focused on the winning strategies and developing innovative solutions to transform resource potential into producing plays. Case studies and real world results will address key themes including:
• Lease sale activity and exploration results in emerging and existing basins
• Regulatory changes and company best practices to ensure safety for employees, operations and the environment
• Cost effective techniques and technologies enhancing production
• Scheduling and software solutions to improve project delivery
• Advances in imaging, sensing and monitoring technologies for subsea operations.
In addition the program will focus on managing the costs of offshore projects, HSE, integrated field development and improved oil recovery methods. This cutting edge market intelligence delivered by leading industry experts will inform your future investment and strategic practices and improve overall project success.
For more information, visit www.offshore-event.com?mc=AU
To secure your place at the Offshore World Summit please email email@example.com or call +1 416 214 1144.
For more information go to http://www.offshore-event.com/?mc=AU
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.