Welcome to the Instruments Community
Bringing you technical information and resources related to Instruments
Related InTech Articles
- Factory Automation: Often-overlooked motor technology lowers energy consumption
Reduce energy consumption and eliminate gearing in motion control applications requiring high accuracy, no backlash (hysteresis), and direction reversal
- Automation IT: A new way to envision your remote process
Video can bring you clear, easy-to-understand information from the far reaches of your process
- Web Exclusive: Providing the right level of protection
Deployment of level control technologies can prevent serious incidents
Related ISA Divisions
Community Product Search
- ISA Announces Operational Excellence Tracks at ISA Automation Week 2012
- ISA Transactions Earns Highest Impact Factor Rating to Date
- Valero Energy Corporationís Travis Capps to Give Keynote Address at ISA Automation Week 2012
- ISA75 Control Valve and ISA96 Valve Actuator Standards meetings
ISA75 and ISA96 will hold a series of meetings 17-20 October in conjunction with the ISA Fall Leaders Meeting and ISA Automation Week 2011 in Mobile, Alabama. Discussions will cover control valve capacity, flow characteristics and rangeability, cavitation, positioner performance, noise measurement and prediction, and clamp or pinch valves, along with valve actuator terminology, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrohydraulic actuators, and partial stroke testing. The committeesí goals are completion of documents and initiating new material. Meetings are open and additional expertise is always welcome.
- ISA Technician Training Bootcamp
An intensive week of HANDS-ON training, with MINIMUM lecture and MAXIMUM labs. This special course offering will cover the fundamentals of instrumentation all the way to the ultimate in smart technology!
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.