- Galeski: Preparing for an automation renaissance
- Spindler: Training: One size does not fit all
- Nesi: What's on Your Mind?
- Caliel: The future of automation
- Hohmann: Good service goes beyond tech support
- Yentz: Enabling operational intelligence with M2M
- Blair: Ensuring safety in process design and operation
- Erskine: A China perspective for 2012
- Tobias Becker: Promoting operator effectiveness—unlock the potential of your process
- Brian LaBelle: 'Everything should be as simple as possible, but no simpler'
- Martin and Colwell: Minimizing time to experience, maximizing human performance
- Andy Chatha: IT as an enabler for enterprise value networks
- Jason Urso: Defense in depth ... It's more than just the technology
- John Nesi: The underutilization of manufacturing intelligence
- Stuart Harris: Integrated asset management
- Andrew Hird: Keys to maximizing the profitability of unconventional gas operations
- Dean Kamen: FIRST, where everyone can turn pro
- Matt Lorenz: A holistic approach to energy management
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2012 All rights reserved.