InTech - Where Automation Professionals Turn for Practical Solutions to Today’s Challenges
InTech provides the most thought-provoking and authoritative coverage of automation technologies, applications, and strategies to enhance automation professionals' on-the-job success.
Published by the automation field's leading organization, ISA, InTech addresses industry challenges, new technologies, and fundamentals in a practical approach. It is written for engineers, managers, technicians, and other automation professionals; and it is produced with the active involvement of automation's most-influential leaders, subject-matter experts, and educators.
Articles discuss the most critical issues facing the rapidly changing automation industry, offering a balance of basic and advanced treatment of topics such as:
- Enterprise-level topics of interest to engineers and c-level management
- Technical support level issues
- Strategies for major raw materials processing and discrete manufacturing industry sectors on technologies and business operations
- New technologies and their applications
- Reviews of the fundamentals in operations
- Industry standards and their application
- Professional career development
- Industry and organization news about ISA and other major industry associations.
Editorial for 2013
The InTech Editorial Calendar for 2013 outlines the “must-read” content that our automation professional readers rely on every day in their jobs. InTech is available in print, digital, online, and smart-device versions.
Let us hear from you with a letter to the editors; send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in advertising in InTech, check out the InTech Media Planner 2013.
For high-quality, four-color reprints of any InTech article, contact Claudia Stachowiak at 866-879-9144, ext. 121 or email@example.com.