Division Paper Review Chair
1. Duties and Responsibilities - The Division Paper Review Chair's role is to coordinate the efforts of the authors, session developers, and reviewers.
The division paper Review Chair's primary duties consist of:
- Assisting session program developers in evaluating abstracts and manuscripts.
- Recruiting at least three reviewers to assist in the paper review process.
- Recommending to the ISA Publications Department papers for inclusion in InTech and ISA Transactions.
- Maintaining liaison with session developers and ISA staff to ensure that all paper review deadlines are met.
2. Position Parameters - The following list is the basic parameters for the position of Paper Review Chair:
- Term of Office - 1 year, eligible for reappointment
- Resources Available - Symposia Operating Guide, ISA staff and materials
- Time Commitment - 2-4 hours per week
- Meeting Obligations - Division Symposia, Division Meetings
- Qualifications - Technical expert, willing to accept responsibility, ability to meet deadlines, and detail oriented.
- Method of Appointment - Appointed by division director