Division Newsletter Editor
1. Duties and Responsibilities - The Division Newsletter Editor's role is to keep members informed of division activities through the periodic publication and distribution of newsletters.
The Division Newsletter Editor's primary duties consist of:
- Producing at least two newsletters per year.
- Coordinating the printing and mailing of the newsletter through appropriate ISA Staff.
- Soliciting articles from and the division members and informing them of the publication schedule.
- Informing ISA staff of articles in the newsletter that are time sensitive.
- Maintaining an overall knowledge of division activities to ensure that all activities receive appropriate newsletter coverage.
2. Position Parameters - The following list is the basic parameters for the position of Newsletter Editor.
- Term of Office - 1 year, eligible for reappointment
- Resources Available - ISA Style Guide and ISA staff.
- Time Commitment - 2-4 hours each quarter
- Meeting Obligations - Division Executive Committee Meetings, Division Symposia, Division Meetings
- Qualifications - Interested in keeping members informed, well organized, good writer, and dependable.
- Method of Appointment - Appointed by the division director