From 21 March – 31 March 2014, you will not be able to purchase a product or register for a course or event via the ISA website. During this time, you can still place your order or submit registrations with the ISA customer service team by calling +1 919-549-8411. Beginning April 1, when ISA's new website is launched, online transactions will once again be enabled so you can make purchases or submit registrations via the ISA website. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Division Membership Chair
1. Duties and Responsibilities - The Division Membership Chair's role is to promote the benefits of division membership for the purpose of continued division growth.
The Division Membership Chair's primary duties consist of:
- Developing a welcome letter and coordinating the distribution of the welcome letter to all new division members through the appropriate ISA staff.
- Authorizing ISA staff to print a membership roster for distribution to all or part of the division membership.
- Encouraging members to renew their membership in the division through periodic distribution of letters to non-renewing division members.
- Assisting in the recruitment of division members at division symposia and the annual conference and exhibit.
2. Position Parameters - The following list is the basic parameters for the position of Division Membership Chair:
- Term of Office - 1 year, eligible for reappointment
- Resources Available - Division Executive Committee, ISA staff
- Time Commitment - 1-3 hours per week
- Meeting Obligations - Division Executive Committee Meetings, Division Symposia, Annual Conference and Exhibit
- Qualifications - Knowledge of divisions and member benefits, interest in promoting division membership.
- Method of Appointment - Appointed by division director
All contents copyright of ISA © 1995-2014 All rights reserved.