Division Membership Chair
1. Duties and Responsibilities - The Division Membership Chair's role is to promote the benefits of division membership for the purpose of continued division growth.
The Division Membership Chair's primary duties consist of:
- Developing a welcome letter and coordinating the distribution of the welcome letter to all new division members through the appropriate ISA staff.
- Authorizing ISA staff to print a membership roster for distribution to all or part of the division membership.
- Encouraging members to renew their membership in the division through periodic distribution of letters to non-renewing division members.
- Assisting in the recruitment of division members at division symposia and the annual conference and exhibit.
2. Position Parameters - The following list is the basic parameters for the position of Division Membership Chair:
- Term of Office - 1 year, eligible for reappointment
- Resources Available - Division Executive Committee, ISA staff
- Time Commitment - 1-3 hours per week
- Meeting Obligations - Division Executive Committee Meetings, Division Symposia, Annual Conference and Exhibit
- Qualifications - Knowledge of divisions and member benefits, interest in promoting division membership.
- Method of Appointment - Appointed by division director