InTech - Where Automation Professionals Turn for Practical Solutions to Today’s Challenges
InTech provides the most thought-provoking and authoritative coverage of automation technologies, applications, and strategies to enhance automation professionals’ on-the-job success.
Published by the industry’s leading organization, ISA, InTech addresses industry challenges, new technologies, and fundamentals in a practical approach written for engineers, managers, and other automation professionals.
Articles discuss the most critical issues facing the rapidly changing automation industry, offering a balance of basic and advanced treatment of topics such as:
- Enterprise-level topics of interest to engineers and c-level management
- Technical support level issues
- Strategies for major raw materials processing and discrete manufacturing industry sectors on technologies and business operations
- New technologies and their applications
- Reviews of the fundamentals in operations
- Industry standards and their application
- Professional career development
- Industry and organization news about ISA, OMAC, and other major industry associations.
Editorial for 2008
The InTech Editorial Calendar for 2008 outlines the “must-read” content that our automation professional readers rely on every day in their jobs.
If you would like to contribute an article, please see our Editorial Guidelines and contact InTech Editor Greg Hale.
Let us hear from you with a letter to the editor - Greg Hale.
If you are interested in advertising in InTech, check out the InTech Media Planner 2008.
InTech is distributed to Members of ISA as an automatic benefit - Join Today. Qualified automation professionals may also receive InTech through application.
For high-quality, four-color reprints of any InTech article, contact Edward Kane at (866) 879-9144, ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.